Egham: 01784 433 984
For chipping branches and logs up to 150mm in diameter we offer two sizes of professional machine. Please note these machines are ideal for timber reduction but for reducing green material including current years growth please refer to our Shredders page.
Chippers 75mm diameter – Perfect for landscapers and diy use, our effective and rugged 3” chippers will cope with a full range of brushwood and branches up to 75mm max diameter.
Positive blade feed draws material in ensuring easy and safe operation. Robust design and ultra-long blade life means low running costs.
- Engine: 13hp Honda recoil start petrol
- Fuel tank capacity: 6.5 litres (1 1/2 gallons)
- Fuel: unleaded petrol
- Feed Method: positive feed blade
- Max dia infeed: 75mm (3″)
- Blade: 1 x 177mm (7″) fully hardened – resharpening charges apply per hire
- Throughput: up to 0.75 tonnes per hour
- Height: 1600mm
- Length: 1565mm
- Width: 800mm – allow 920mm for transport because of exit chute
- Weight: 188kg
Chippers 150mm Capacity – Professional machines for heavy duty work, capable of chipping up to 150mm diameter branches.
- Auto feed control for consistent and rapid feed to minimise engine overload and chute blockages
- Twin hydraulic feed rollers to assist with pulling branches in to the cutters
- Engine: 35 hp electric start diesel
- Fuel tank capacity: 18 litres
- Width: 1400mm
- Throughput: up to 4 tonnes per hour
- Blades – 2 x 101mm fully hardened – resharpening charges apply per hire
- Weight: less than 750 kg- fitted on road tow chassis
Hire Pricing: Woodchippers
|Item||4 Hours||1 Day||2 Days||Weekly||Weekend|
|Petrol chipper 75mm diameter||£79.61||£106.15||£154.40||£193.00||£127.38|
|Diesel chipper 150mm diameter||1 day minimum||P.O.A.||P.O.A.||P.O.A.||P.O.A.|
Note: All prices are subject to change and are listed excluding VAT.