Uxbridge: 01895 236537
To cut intricate shapes – in addition to straight cuts – in flat timber panels, our band saws are particularly useful. The band saw is a power tool which uses a blade consisting of a continuous band of metal with teeth along one edge to cut various work pieces. The band usually rides on two wheels rotating in the same vertical plane whilst the timber is moved and turned through the cutting blade allowing the marked profile on the work piece to be cut.
• Steel chassis with locking blade wheel covers.
• Bearing mounted blade wheels and belt drive induction motor provide smooth operation.
• Micro switches prevent operation when either blade wheel cover is open.
• No-volt release switch prevents uncontrolled blade re-start after power interruption.
• Suitable for cutting wood and plastics.
• Fitted with tilting table for cutting compound mitres.
- Supplied with quick adjusting rip fence, mitre gauge, dust extraction port and sturdy metal stand
- Throat Depth: 335mm
- Maximum Cutting Height: 165mm
- Table Size: 500 x 400mm
- Cutting angle 90 – 45°
- Blade Length: 2400mm
- Cutting Speed: 540/660mtr/min
- Motor Power: 750W
- Supply: 230V
- Dust Extraction Ø: 100mm
Hire Pricing: Table Bandsaw
|Item||4 Hours||1 Day||2 Days||Weekly||Weekend|
|Table bandsaw 110/240v||£57.82||£77.00||£112.00||£140.00||£92.40|
Note: All prices are subject to change and are listed excluding VAT.