Call Us Now To HireIver: 01895 236 537
Egham: 01784 433 984
The Probst VPH 150 (vacuum power handy) slab lifter, is a flexible and powerful hand operated laying device for dense products, such as granite or high quality concrete elements up to 150 kg weight. The unit works in conjunction with its own vacuum pump to create a suction inside the lip of a rubber seal thereby enabling slabs etc to be easily lifted. Our units are supplied with two batteries and a charger to enable maximum use time on site.
The slab lifter consists of the following components:
- Vacuum pump unit with manometer and suction force indicator, battery charging indicator and on/off switch. The complete unit is detachable and can also be mounted on other devices.
- Powered by rechargeable battery 12V. A special energy saving automatic function allows a full day of laying operations without the need for recharging.
- Built in handle for 2 person operation. Handles are height and width adjustable to accommodate different laying tasks.
- Fitted suction plate.
- The seal can be exchanged without glue and any tool within 1 minute.
- The slab lifter is also equipped with a lifting eyelet for crane hook attachment. Lifting is only to be carried out to heights of 1.0 metre above the ground.
- Carrying Capacity kg (lbs): 150 (330)*
- Dead Weight kg (lbs): 16,5 (36)
- Suction Plate Dimension mm (in): oval 440 x 250 (17¼” x 9¾”)
Hire Pricing: Slab Lifter – Vacuum operation
|Item||4 Hours||1 Day||2 Days||Weekly||Weekend|
|Probst 150 Slab Lifter||£39.65||£52.80||£76.80||£96.00||£63.36|
« Scroll sideways to see more »
Note: All prices are subject to change and are listed excluding VAT.