Egham: 01784 433 984
SDS plus and SDS max rotary hammer drills are principally used for hammer drilling, gouging channels and chiselling into concrete or masonry. Four different option machines are available:
- SDS (slotted drilling system) plus rotary hammer – drilling capacity takes from 4-26mm diameter masonry bits – weight 2 kg 110/240v
- SDS plus rotary hammer – drilling capacity takes from 4-30mm diameter masonry bits – weight 4 kg -110/240v
- SDS max combi hammer – drilling capacity takes from 20-35mm diameter masonry bits – weight 7.5kg -110/240v
- SDS max combi hammer – drilling capacity takes from 30-52mm diameter masonry bits – weight 10/11kg – 110/240v
SDS Plus / SDS Max machines are available with the following features:
- Forward / reverse action
- Variable speed switches
- Rotary only, rotary hammer or hammer only action – for drilling, hammer drilling or chiselling.
- Rota stop – instant chuck brake systems
- SDS chuck adapters to fit SDS Max machines suitable for taking SDS masonry drill bits, SDS light duty chisels, points, bolsters and gouging chisels.
- Quick change chuck facilities to allow fitting of 3 jaw chucks for taking high speed steel or wood auger drill bits. (SDS plus machines only)
Call us for advice on the best machine for your job
We stock a full range of SDS Plus and SDS Max drill bits for sale together with hammer steels, wood auger bits, chucks and accessories
Hire Pricing: SDS Plus & SDS Max – Combi / Rotary Hammers
|Item||4 Hours||1 Day||2 Days||Weekly||Weekend|
|SDS plus rotary hammer 4-26 mm 2kg||£17.50||£21.00||£28.00||£35.00||£23.31|
|SDS plus rotary hammer 4-30mm 4kg||£19.00||£22.80||£30.40||£38.00||£25.31|
|SDS max combi hammer 20-35mm 7.5kg||£25.00||£30.00||£40.00||£50.00||£33.30|
|SDS max combi hammer 30-52mm 11kg||£29.50||£35.40||£47.20||£59.00||£39.29|
Note: All prices are subject to change and are listed excluding VAT.