Egham: 01784 433 984
These electrically operated variable speed circular polisher machines are used in applications where a high quality polished finish is required on painted or fibreglass surfaces. The polishing head is designed to take a replaceable lambswool bonnet which we can supply on a SALE OR RETURN BASIS.
- Motor: 1200 watts
- Speed range: variable from 600 – 3000 RPM to suit different applications.
- Soft start function: Fully controllable using the variable soft start speed trigger and maximum speed selector thumbwheel.
- Self locking spindle: Self locking M14 spindle accepts backing plates ranging from 50 mm to 180 mm in diameter.
- Handle: Multi-position D-shaped handle.
- Backing plate: Standard 165 mm rigid backing plate.
- Weight: 3 kg
Hire Pricing: Electric Rotary Polisher
|Item||4 Hours||1 Day||2 Days||Weekly||Weekend|
|Rotary polisher 180mm 110/240v||£12.39||£16.50||£24.00||£30.00||£19.80|
Note: All prices are subject to change and are listed excluding VAT.