Egham: 01784 433 984
Electric Planers are extremely useful for jobs where fast removal of wood down to an accurate finished datum is required. These hand held electric machines are fitted with quick change replacement tungsten carbide blades enabling precision surface finishing to be achieved on most types of timber. Our planers are fitted with extraction ports for quick connection to suitable dust extraction units.
- Powerful 6.5 Amp motors running at 16,500 rpm for fast stock removal and a smooth finish.
- Versatile single and twin blade tungsten carbide blades systems available – dependent on model.
- Depth knob: Allows easy setting of depth increments from 0″ to 3/32″ (2.6mm) within one revolution. Makes deep cuts in one pass.
- Bevel guide fence: ensures consistent planing from 0° to 45° through entire work piece. A protective shield covers the section of blade not in use.
- Spring loaded park rest stand: Protects blade and workpiece – special shape allows easy start-up in middle of work piece.
- Can be converted for use with large high-speed steel blades (optional accessories required).
- 240 volt / 110 volt models available.
Hire Pricing: Electric Planers
|Item||4 Hours||1 Day||2 Days||Weekly||Weekend|
|Medium duty planer 82mm 110/240v||£16.52||£22.00||£32.00||£40.00||£26.40|
Note: All prices are subject to change and are listed excluding VAT.