Egham: 01784 433 984
Gas operated nail guns and staplers allow independent operation without the need for an electrical supply or an air compressor. Completely self powered, they take only seconds to load with fasteners, a fuel cell and a rechargeable battery. Trigger operation drives a nail from the nail magazine into the timber. We have various different gas operated nailers available for hire, each suitable for a specific purpose:
First fix framing nail gun
Ideal for a huge variety of applications including: timber frames, joists, noggins, soffits, sheathing, partitioning, flooring, fencing, flat roofing, batten fixing, rafters, recreational decking… and many more! Specification includes:
- Cordless and self-powered.
- Drives 51 – 90mm stainless steel, hot dipped galvanised, galv plus, bright, ring, unilock & smooth nails.
- Drives up to 3.5 nails per second and 1000 per hour.
- Advanced body design enables work in cramped, overhead and hard to reach places
- Constructed from a heavy duty & reinforced durable housing.
- Non-slip soft grip handle for user comfort and reduced operator fatigue.
- Nose probe with added teeth to help bite into the timber to ensure positive placement of the nail.
- Dual action rafter / belt hook to withstand site abuse.
- Follower guide for easier nail loading.
- Lower actuation force to reduce user fatigue.
- Faster tool performance for greater productivity.
- Excellent weight and balance.
- Pinch and slide tool free depth of drive adjuster.
- Dimensions: 370 x 305 x 102mm
- Weight: 3.4kg.
Second fix brad nail gun
The ideal finish nailer for: door stops, skirting boards, architraves, decorative beading, T&G panelling, – dado rails, trimwork, panelling, baseboards, cabinet work… and much more! Specification includes:
- Nail lockout minimises damage.
- Depth-of-drive adjuster for precise working.
- “Quick Clear” nose piece allows jams to be cleared quickly.
- “No-Mar” contact element prevents damage to the work surface.
- Line of sight guide for precise brad placement.
- Reload indicator keeps user informed.
- Side Loading brad magazine for easier & faster loading.
- Battery charge indicator.
- Improved balance reduces user fatigue.
- Accepts 16- 50mm brad nails with a 2 brad nails per second cycle rate and 1,000 brads per hour / 4,000 brads per day maximum cycle rate.
- 100 nail magazine capacity. 1,000 brads fuel cell life. 4,000 (approx) fixings per charge.
- 2 hour maximum battery charge time.
- Dimensions: 292 x 279 x 89mm.
- Weight: 2.1kg
Angled head and straight brad nailers available for hire and sale – please enquire for details.
Cordless gas powered 16 gauge stapler
- Powerful, drives 3/4″ – 2″ standard crown (1/2″) 16 gauge divergent and chisel staples
- Quick-clear feature provides easy access to nose to reduce downtime.
- Depth of drive adjustment provides precise control of staple depth.
- Ideal for fixing fibreboard, heavy duty packaging materials and overboarding jobs.
Call us for advice on selecting the right machine if you are in any doubt.
Full range of nails, staples and gas cartridges available for sale .
Hire Pricing: Gas Operated Nail Guns / Staplers
|Item||4 Hours||1 Day||2 Days||Weekly||Weekend|
|First fix framing nail gun||£26.85||£35.75||£52.00||£65.00||£42.90|
|Second fix brad nailer angled/straight||£26.43||£35.20||£51.20||£64.00||£42.24|
|Cordless gas stapler||£20.65||£27.50||£40.00||£50.00||£33.00|
Note: All prices are subject to change and are listed excluding VAT.