Egham: 01784 433 984
Our heavy duty floor scabblers are ideal for preparing concrete prior to refinishing, removing surface coatings or cutting non-slip grooving in concrete surfaces. Precision surface preparation is enabled by accurate depth control adjustment. A charge for wear on the TCT flails is applied on return of the equipment.
Recommended accessories to accompany this equipment:
- Wire brush cylinders.
- Tungsten carbide tipped (tct) wheels and spacers.
- Star wheels – non tungsten carbide tipped.
- Dust extraction unit.
- Electric model: 110v 32 amp – 200mm width drum (needs minimum 5KVA transformer)
- Petrol model: 5.5 hp recoil start 4 stroke engine – 200mm width drum
- Cutter Head Speed (rpm): 1833
- Cutter Working Width (mm): 200
- Working Distance From Wall (mm): 45
- Length (mm): 940
- Width (mm): 340
- Height (mm): 905
- Weight (Kg): 49
Hire Pricing: Floor Scabblers/Scarifiers – Petrol & Electric
|Item||4 Hours||1 Day||2 Days||Weekly||Weekend|
|Electric Floor Scabbler||-||£96.25||£140.00||£175.00||£115.50|
|Petrol Floor Scabbler||-||£96.25||£140.00||£175.00||£115.50|
|Wear charge on floor scabbler /TCT cutters wheels||-||£38.50||£56.00||£70.00||£46.20|
Note: All prices are subject to change and are listed excluding VAT.