Egham: 01784 433 984
Our Door trimming saws enable the door and frame to be cut in situ. Ideal when laying new floor coverings where doors have traditionally always had to be removed before trimming.
- Easy-to-use saw for cutting doors, door frames and skirting boards.
- No more planing.
- Wooden doors can be cut without having to be unhinged
- Height adjustment range: 5 – 40mm
- Depth of cut adjustment range: 0 – 50mm
- Motor power: 710 W (1 hp)
- Speed: 6500 rpm
- Voltage: 240v & 110V
- Weight: 11 kg (24 lbs)
Hire Pricing: Door Trimming Saw
|Item||4 Hours||1 Day||2 Days||Weekly||Weekend|
|Door trimming saw 110/240v||£22.72||£30.25||£44.00||£55.00||£36.30|
Note: All prices are subject to change and are listed excluding VAT.