Egham: 01784 433 984
Our professional CF90 Quantum 2 domestic power flushing pump system is purposely designed to clean out central heating pump systems including the removal of Iron oxide deposits which can cause radiator pump and boiler blockages.
The flow rate is more than double that of most power flushing pumps on the market, enabling it to remove more debris from a system in less time.
The Quantum 2 has a direct drive system to give run-dry capability, whilst the tank capacity has been increased to 57 litres, with virtually no increase in footprint, for ease of location on site and in engineers’ vans. The unit is highly manoeuvrable, with an extended handle and 200mm wheels enabling it to be wheeled up kerbs and stairs.
Performance is similar to commercial power flushing pumps and, although it can be used on systems with three storeys and 35-40 radiators, it may also be used on very small micro-bore heating systems with great effect.
High temperature capability to 75°C is an important feature of the pump, as the efficiency of most flushing chemicals is enhanced with increased temperature. The Quantum 2 can be used with dispersant chemicals that need higher temperatures to perform, as well as more powerful ‘one shot’ flushing chemicals, added through the large diameter filler cap.
Sludge and corrosion deposits are dislodged by high velocity water, the direction of which can be reversed instantaneously to create turbulence in radiators. Fresh water is then driven through the system to purge the debris to waste. Progress can be clearly seen at all times through the translucent tank and clear hoses.
CF90 Quantum 2 features:
- Cleans systems up to 40 radiators (3 storeys)
- Integral tank handle for greater toughness. Protects from impact damage and won’t corrode.
- Large diameter filler cap for easier addition of chemicals.
- Three-port valves for easier dumping operation.
- Improved tank shape gives greater stability, particularly when in a vehicle.
- Tank has hand-holds front and back for ease of handling
- Large diameter 200mm stair wheels to make it easy to move, even when full of water.
- High temperature capability.
- Acid-proof: descales combination boilers, water heaters and other equipment.
- Tank capacity: 59 litres
- Motor size: 0.75 HP (230 or 110v)
- Max flow rate: 150 lt/min
- Max head: 24m
- Max temp: 75ºC
- Run dry capability: YES
- Dimensions (w x d x h): 390 x 590 x 890mm
- Weight: 22.5kg
Neutralising Crystals, Powerflush & Descaling Cleaner, Scale and Corrosion Inhibitor – all available on sale or return from your local branch.
Hire Pricing: Central Heating Powerflush System
|Item||4 Hours||1 Day||2 Days||Weekly||Weekend|
|Central heating Powerflush pump system||£53.69||£71.50||£104.00||£130.00||£85.80|
Note: All prices are subject to change and are listed excluding VAT.