Uxbridge: 01895 236537
The chore of loading repetitive heavy loads roof high becomes quick and easy with a BUMPA loading machine, carried on the roof of any small van, erected and up and running in under 4 minutes.
BUMPA’s capacity to clear a pallet of concrete blocks in under 1minute or 1000 tiles in 25 minutes – from single to 3 storey lift – makes it a must for every roofer and builder. Today’s regulations state you must provide a mechanical means for handling repetitive heavy loads, rather than relying on manual labour. BUMPA is proven to double your performance for half the effort, helping you to compete and comply! For information on hiring a Bumpa hoist please contact your local branch.
- Quick to erect: up and running in under 4 minutes.
- 80 kg payload: loads tiles, fittings, felt bricks, blocks, mortar etc.
- Continuous action – no waiting for platforms to be loaded/unloaded.
- Easily moved: repositioned in seconds.
- Lightweight: (76 kgs) easily manoeuvred by 2 men even on difficult sites.
- Powered reverse for stripping salvage.
- Self contained; reliable Honda recoil start 4 stroke petrol or 110v electric motor (3 kva supply).
- Proven reliability: simple design, virtually maintenance free.
Hire Pricing: Bumpa Hoist
|Item||4 Hours||1 Day||2 Days||Weekly||Weekend|
|Bumpa hoist 10m 110v||£53.69||£71.50||£104.00||£130.00||£85.80|
Note: All prices are subject to change and are listed excluding VAT.