Uxbridge: 01895 236537
These portable bench mounted or free standing circular saws enable fast and accurate cutting of timber. By setting up the adjustable fence both repetitive and accurate cutting of long lengths becomes easy and straightforward. All saws are supplied with the mandatory safety equipment including blade guards and push sticks. Commonly used on construction sites.
- Right extension tables allows for greater cutting capacity with the capability to rip 8′ x 4′ sheets of plywood. Available as an extra to hire with the saw – please enquire at your local branch.
- Large cutting capacity on both types
- Powerful motors have an electric brake for maximum productivity.
- Large on and off switches and easy to read scales for fast adjustments.
- Dead-on cam-locking rip fence and bevel locking handle for fast and easy adjustments
- Two pole slide system for raising and lowering blade for the most efficient and smoothest adjustment of the blade depth
Technical specification Table Saw :
- Blade Diameter: 260mm
- Bore Diameter: 30mm
- Cutting capacity @ 90°: 89mm
- Cutting capacity @ 45°: 63mm
- Bevel angle settings: -0.5° – 45.5°
- Rip capacity with sub-table: 8ft x 4ft sheet
- Table width (with sub-tables – included): 753mm to 1066mm
- Table length (with sub-tables – included): 665mm to 1054mm
- Standard Equipment: TCT blade, rip fence, push stick, bevel guide rule, wrench 22mm, offset wrench 19mm.
- Voltage: 240V /110V
- Weight: 30 kg
Technical specification Free Standing Circular Saw Bench:
- Blade diameter: 300mm
- Bore diameter: 30mm
- Cutting capacity @ 90 degrees: 94mm
- Cutting capacity @ 45 degrees: 70mm
- Voltage: 240v/ 110V
- Weight: 65 kg
Hire Pricing: Circular Saw Table
|Item||4 Hours||1 Day||2 Days||Weekly||Weekend|
|Table circular saw 200mm (8")||£26.02||£34.65||£50.40||£63.00||£41.58|
|Bench circular saw 300mm (12")||£26.85||£35.75||£52.00||£65.00||£42.90|
Note: All prices are subject to change and are listed excluding VAT.