Egham: 01784 433 984
The Beam lifter (600KG) is a simple, robust and compact detachable elevator on wheels for lifting and maneuvering heavy loads such as steel beams. No cables or guides are involved, the mechanism being just a simple screw thread similar to that used with acrow props. The lifting beam is wound up or down to the required height using the handle supplied.
- Lifting capacity 600 kg.
- Maximum lifting height 3 m.
- High precision by using screw thread adjustment.
- Fully detachable and easy to build up.
- Use two elevators for fitting beams.
- Rotational platform
- Crane hook to lift loads from the ground.
- Folded stacked height for transport 373 mm
- Width 720mm
Hire Pricing: Beam Lifter
|Item||4 Hours||1 Day||2 Days||Weekly||Weekend|
|Beam Lifter 600 kg capacity||Minimum 1 day||£100.00||£112.50||£125.00||£112.50|
Note: All prices are subject to change and are listed excluding VAT.