Egham: 01784 433 984
The 1.0 tonne mini excavator with its narrow transport width of only 800mm is the perfect machine for work in really restricted areas such as access to residential back gardens and in areas inaccessible to larger machines. In fact the 1.0 tonne machine provides in many cases, the only alternative to hand digging! Easily transported, this is a powerful compact mini excavator popular with trade and home improvers alike.
- Doorway access with extending tracks for greater digging stability
- 180 degrees independent boom swing
- 360 degrees rotation
- Overall width tracks extended: 900mm
- Overall width tracks retracted: 800mm
- Height to top of rolbar: 2222mm
- Height with rollbar folded: 1415mm
- Maximum digging depth: 1680mm
- Maximum dump height: 2145mm
- Fuel tank capacity: 8 litres
- Tracks: rubber
- Operating weight: 980 kg
- Ability to load Tipper Trucks: NO
Attachments available for this machine:
- Buckets: 150mm, 225mm, 300mm 450mm & 600mm digging buckets + 760mm flat edge grading bucket
For a quotation and to check availability and transport charges – please contact us at Iver.
Hire Pricing: 1.0 Tonne Mini Excavator
|Item||4 Hours||1 Day||2 Days||Weekly||Weekend|
|1.0 tonne mini excavator||n/a||£121.00||£176.00||£220.00||£145.20|
|Winter 2019/2020 Special||n/a||£100.00||£125.00||£150.00||£125.00|
Note: All prices are subject to change and are listed excluding VAT.
Note: To view these files you will need to have Adobe Reader installed on your computer.
Download the latest version of Adobe Reader® for free.