Plant and equipment price pledge
We want to be clear and competitive in the way we do business and to offer value for money. Our knowledgeable and friendly staff know that our focus is on our customers, so we offer a price pledge. We believe that hiring or buying locally is the easiest option for customers, while also benefiting the local economy and providing sustainable employment. Because of this, we enjoy a good reputation with our local community and we get many ‘word of mouth’ recommendations as a result. We also recognise that it’s easy these days to use the internet to compare prices between many suppliers. Therefore, to encourage customers to place their local business with us, we agree to match any UK based competitor’s deal where the item concerned meets the following criteria:
- The product must be a current item available from the UK supplier. When it is a discontinued or previous year model it must still be available from the UK supplier.
- If the product we are competing with needs assembling and a pre-delivery check before use, we will include our current price for that service as displayed in store.
- Where there are any delivery charges we will include this in our price so the price you would pay the competitor is the same as the price you would pay us.
- We reserve the right to contact the seller in order to verify the price/availability/accuracy etc.
- Non-new items, ex-demonstrators, display stock and returns will not qualify when compared to a new item.
Where a hire or sale item does not match our criteria we will do our best to be competitive in terms of price, quality and service. To find out more please contact our staff who will be happy to help. Call us on 01895 236537 or call into our premises in Iver